Morbidoutlook.com - March 2002
Ten Questions with Melora of Rasputina
By Mistress McCutchan
I really enjoy music, but it doesn't necessarily mean I want to read about it. If you think band interviews/reviews are a tedious read, try writing one! I thought it would be much more interesting to gain insight on the people behind the music with just ten little questions, straight from the artists to you...
1) Chocolate or vanilla?Chocolate, but with no obsessive attachment.
2) Do you have any pets and what are they?2 year old human.
3) Favourite place to visit?Hollywood, CA, U.S.A.
4) Favourite article of clothing?Blankie, worn as a shawl.
5) Favourite piece of art?"The Nut House" by Will Cotton
6) If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?D.W. from "Arthur".
7) What are you most likely to be doing at 3 am?Dreaming free-style.
8) Age you lost your virginity?13.
9) What piece of advice would you give to a teenager?It’s going to be ok.
10) What are you most proud of to date?Equal parts my daughter and my albums.
Check out the official Rasputina website for more information. Their new full-length album, Cabin Fever!, is due April 9th.